Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adore Home Magazine

Adore Home magazine is new on the market and will probably be sticking around. It's only available online {my type of mag}. It is full of inspirational homes, interior design ideas, what's hot on the market, great travel destinations/tips, and even a few recipes! Prreettyyy much all I need. 

This issue was the British Edition and it was fabulous. 
{Oh, and inside you can find a recipe for French Macarons based on Pierre Herme's wildly acclaimed recipe. It's true. They're good. I tried a few too many when I was in Paris a few months ago!}


 Pierre Herme p√Ętisserie, Paris 2010
The delicious raspberry macaron I devoured...

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of your holding the macaron...and I'm off to check out that ezine...looks great! Janell

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover