Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Kitchen Remodel

The work of Louise Brooks was featured here, and I loved it!






Initially, I struggled with the antique ship lights. However, what I do like are their dimensions in proportion to the kitchen and the copper finish which blends perfectly with the wall color. I didn't like how the metals in the kitchen didn't match. However, with all of the hardware being consistent with the range and lighter tones of the kitchen, and the ship lights being consistent with the warmer tones, I think it comes together really well.





Breakfast nook --Love the framing with the wood trimmingThe white-on-white color palette keeps the kitchen clean and open. (Great place for paper towels...)



A great vintage-style faucet in the butler's pantry is a nice addition.



Also, check out the tiles!



All photos via: Tria Giovan on Traditional Home




No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover