Friday, January 28, 2011

New Sponsor: Alexi Bullock Design



{I'm so excited to introduce my newest sponsor -- Alexi Bullock Design! This girl is a super talented graphic designer...just look at her blog for proof!}


{Above are the adorable "date reminders" that she is currently selling!}

I've had a chance to get to know her a little more and thought you might like to as well! Here's what she had to say:

Welp, my name is I'm Alexi Bullock, and a proud newly-wife! I grew up in Utah all my life in Sandy from a family of 7. I'm the middle child, a.k.a. the favorite (jk...but seriously), and I LOVE my family! I am also really lucky to have my husband's family from around the Sandy area, as well, because now I have twice as big of a family and everyone is so wonderful!

I am a graphic designer. I absolutely love my passion for it, it thrives in me, I crave it, and I have to have it all the time. And when I say "it," I mean anything beautiful, especially pertaining to graphic design. I see beauty in almost anything, a rusty garbage truck, frost on a leaf, a really good pair of old scissors, rays of the sun caught perfectly in a camera, and basically anything that you would call "junk." However, there is a lot of awful design in the world, as well, and that is where my blog comes in. I feel an obligation to my passion as a graphic designer to stand up and combat all the horrible design out there. Not combat it with hand-scribbled notes or by screaming at a bad poster or such, but battle "bad design" with "good design." My blog, Alexi Bullock Design, is my avenue for that. So although my blog is new, I have a few years of experience and plan to move forward blogging about my own personal design, or the design of others that inspires Beauty. 

I'm in the Graphic Design BFA at BYU and in my junior year. I'm going on an internship in New York this summer! It's not set in stone, but I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there with an internship! Then I have 2 more semesters until I graduate! I've been taught at BYU with only the best graphic designers who have worked on numerous National campaigns. I feel so lucky to have them as my teachers, they are a wonderful inspiration to my own projects.

I love design-for-hire jobs, as well! I can design blogs, invitations, flowers (I also have a wedding floral business at blossomsbylex.com), posters, or anything else you can think of! Check out my website portfolio (at alexibullock.com) and let me know if you're interested in working with me! I will help your project to be exactly what you want, as well as be an inspiration for everyone else.

Which brings me back around to my blog, Alexi Bullock Design...My blog is a place I will put my personal projects, photography, or designs from others to create an inspiring place for those interested exploring! Monday features "To Do Monday" posts, "Type Tuesday" reminds people that beautiful type is everywhere, "Feature Fridays" show some of my favorite designers, and every once in awhile, you'll get to see my favorite recipes! So come explore my blog where you can be inspired by the beauty of the world and help me conquer the ugly.




Thanks Alexi! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover