Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Sponsor: Hare Styling

Welcome to my new sponsor, Melissa Hare, from Hare Styling

She has a true passion for all things design + she is incredibly talented! Here are a few teasers from her Home Tour.



Anyone who can pull off a black powder room has all the respect in the world from me! Amazing. 



See what I mean? I absolutely love her chic and sophisticated style. 

I'm not done yet! Melissa has featured several of her own DIY projects -- all of which I want to try myself. Really. 

She took this...
...and turned it into this.

She took a simple chalk board and made it oh so stylish in just a few minutes.


Go HERE to see how she made these projects and more!

  Thanks Melissa! Keep up the amazing work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover