Friday, February 11, 2011

Guest Post & A Discount

Good morning! Today is already such a great day. I actually woke up right on time, it's Friday, and good things are happening at Third Floor. Today I'm guest posting over at Vintage Wanna Bee! Go check it out! There might just be a quick and easy DIY project...




Nichelle has a fun vibrant personality and it shows through her blog. Also, she has an adorable etsy shop! Here are a few of my faves:



Just so you know, all of her bags are on sale right now! They've all been reduced to $20 for a limited time.

Nichelle is offering a 15% discount to my followers! If you're already a follower, send me an e-mail to receive the discount code. If you're not a follower, feel free to become one and e-mail me for the code! {This discount can be applied to the bags for an even better deal}

Email me at kimberlymoore12@gmail.com 

Thanks Nichelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover