Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Guest Post & Ride Above It

Today I am guest posting over at Naptime Crafters! Amy has been one of my dear friends since childhood. She has an adorable blog FULL of cute crafty ideas--especially for your little ones! Her cute daughter is quite the model. Today she is sharing one of my DIY tutorials. Go check it out here and take a look around her blog! Thanks for the feature, Amy!




----------

Oh and I have to share what I found with you:

I. Love. This. Print. It's oddly inspiring to me? The muted colors are absolutely beautiful and give it just the right amount of a vintage touch. Now how to get it in my home...or yours...


Ride Above It was created by Chase and Wonder...in their cow shed turned studio in England. Nice. I found it over at the Keep Calm Gallery -- one of my favorite places to look for prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover