Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Retro.

Sometimes I used to think I was born in the wrong decade(s) with my love of everything mid-century modern. But then I realized that, though I do LOVE the pieces from that era themselves, what really catches my eye is how they are incorporated into modern interiors. Whether they be originals or merely inspired replicas, it's that combination of the old with the new that gets me every time! 



I'm liking all of the retro furniture I'm seeing at places like Urban Outfitters {especially} & ShopTen 25. Here are a few of my faves:


I've said this before, but if you're ever in the Salt Lake City area, you must visit The Green Ant! One of my favorite vintage stops in the city.

Where have you found your favorite mid-century modern decor? 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely images. Love the last one - the rocker. I used to live in SLC - jealous of the shops you have there!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover