Monday, April 25, 2011

A Fabulous New E-Zine

Easter weekend around here was just perfect. I loved spending time with my family, going to church, and enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon with my husband to reflect on this.

On Saturday afternoon after dropping my parents off at the airport, we made a quick trip to Anthro {how convenient}!

I picked this up...

{have you ever smelled this? so yummmyyy!}

and a few of these...

Smitten. Totally Smitten.

I also found this at Urban!

Yes it's supposed to hold jewelry...but I have some other ideas in mind. Hmmm, I'll keep you posted on that one.

Isabella & Max Rooms is such a fantastic design blog. It seems like there is not a single project that Janell can't handle. She's done it again with House Of Fifty -- a fabulous new e-zine. I've already browsed through it a couple times and bookmarked tons of new inspiration! Check it out here!


I love the segment 'Dreaming in White.' Especially the tips on how to create the Provencal Farmhouse look!


I was delighted to see that Emily from Jones Design Company included two adorable printables.


Great job to Janell and all of the contributors! 

1 comment:

  1. We totally have one of those bowls - in orange. love it!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover