Monday, April 4, 2011

Party Inspiration

Happy Monday! Last night husband and I sat down and reviewed our short term and long term goals. I love the feeling of having that renewed energy to just take on the world again! 

Here is some gorgeous party decor for your morning inspiration. Enjoy.

I stumbled upon Paiges of Style a couple days ago. Beautiful blog. Tons of design & party inspiration. A hip etsy shop. Love it all!


I found these images months ago while I was in the wedding planning business {my own}.  I am still blown away by how chic and whimsical this {baby shower} was!




You can never go wrong with 100 Layer Cake. It is brimming with inspiration for weddings {and all parties for that matter}.


What are your favorite party planning resources?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me among these other fab parties! Love your blog, you have great taste! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love that you guys review goals... and what great resources!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover