Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royalty

In honor of the Royal Wedding, I'm dedicating this post to all things England!


If any one is having a party I think these edible crowns would be an adorable addition...


Or these yummy treats from this etsy shop...



A couple years ago after studying abroad in Spain, I took a few weeks to travel around Europe. One of my stops was London.

{The tree lined streets of Notting Hill were so charming-I almost got the courage up to just knock on a few doors and take a peak inside. What if Hugh Grant was behind one of them, you know?! But seriously, decorating one of these flats would be a dream!}

{I love this photo. The cute little kid took his job very seriously.}

Who's watching the wedding?!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful posts - I love Notting Hill especially the Hummingbird Bakery! Let me know what you think about my posts on the Royal Wedding :) XX http://derrinadiamonds.blogspot.com
    Love from London! X

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover