Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ikea Hacks

Happy Memorial Day! Thanks again to all of those amazing bloggers who contributed to Third Floor last week. Weren't they fabulous? Well, a few exciting things are happening around the little abode -- it may take some time to reveal but it'll be worth it!

Anyways, so I keep seeing "Ikea hacks" pop up all over. Some of them are seriously brilliant. I came across these two and was so impressed!




The piece below was the inspiration...pretty amazing right?


Here's a before & after...



I think it's time for me to get my creativity on! What are your favorite Ikea hacks?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that first one - who's it from??? Which dresser did she use? How was it done?? I also love Bri from Me,You and a Wiener's hack below it. In fact, I recently featured it on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?! Ah I loveee it. I put the source of where i found it underneath it. I'd LOVE to see the process too!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover