Sunday, June 5, 2011

ikat

So I saw a little shout out for Fabricadabra in the newest issue of Adore and was pleasantly surprised by what I found. Gorgeeoouuuss ikat pillows. I can't wait to shop around the site a little more! I feel like I'm always blogging about pillows -- but they're one of the best ways to accessorize! {As I sit here on a couch with only two decorative pillows. I know, I know, I'm getting on that asap. No judging.}


Oh, and these placemats are new to the shop. I'm in LOVE!


I know we've seen a lot of ikat this and ikat that...but I really don't want this trend to get old. Not just yet!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always on the look-out for cute place mats (usually they're quite boring!). Thanks for sharing these cute ones!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover