Saturday, June 4, 2011

June/July Adore Issue

Wow. This issue is PACKED with eye candy. I think I looked over it cover to cover 4 times in one sitting. Needless to say...I'm inspired.

I gasped when I saw this. Tina Sindahl turned her apartment in Sweden into this gorgeous little number. Wow. Galaaaaam. Can you tell that I like it?!


 I was not expecting a flood of Art Noveau to come out of the mag. Yet it was a pleasant surprise. From the wall paper to the delicate silhouette of the chairs, it is all comes together so well. You must check out the rest of Cristina's home.   

There could be an entire issue dedicated to the home of Jen Ramos. It's beautiful. Her kitchen has always been one of my favorites. I especially love the ghost stools.

The home of Lucy Fenton through me for a loop. Especially this room. Honestly, it just didn't settle with me...at first. But the more I immerse myself in it, the more I'm loving it. She is a brilliant designer. It's a space I've just had to absorb in doses. Isn't that how all design should be anyways?!
Check out the issue here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover