Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back To Myself

So, I really must apologize for the lack of design posts over the last couple of weeks! I totally got out of the groove between being so sick, going out of town, then having to get back to the necessities of life when we got back! I lost touch with the design world a little but that will quickly change! As I write this I'm watching the latest Design Star episode & sorting through the dozens {literally} of tabs I have open related to design! 

I came across this office space. It belongs to, and was designed by, Kelly of the Glamourai. I love it. It's busy yet organized. Everything seems to have its place. This room serves so many functions yet it all comes together.

{Loving the Anthro rug. It provides a pop of color and pattern.} 

{Storage is clearly a priority and she really made use of the space she had.} 

{Honestly, I love those white storage boxes from Ikea. They're cheap and look perfect in almost any room. The accessories used on the shelves are way fun too.} 

Images via the Glamourai

See & read about this office space HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover