Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekly Tip: Truth in Quotations

We have William Morris to thank for so much in the design world! He was a brilliant textile designer whose influence is still seen today. Take these for example...





Gorgeous right? I could totally see them used today. There's a famous quote from him which is:




I am a firm believer of de-cluttering and organizing your home frequently but everyone needs to have those few things that are just simply pretty to look at! I believe a healthy dose of both creates the best designs. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the second image! I actually used that as inspiration for a project before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE William Morris's designs and ideals. Ever time I see some, I drool and just about fall over with envy. Great post!

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover