Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Styling

This space has GOT to go in the "Top Ten Best Styled Spaces" book. I'm sure it exists somewhere! Anyway, the office space of the ladies behind Who What Wear is completely swoon worthy. Take a look...

A mirror in the fireplace -- brilliant.
Another tripod lamp! 
Love the high-back sofa & the glass desk.
Such a pretty way to add a pop of color {or two}!
I'm obsessing over canvas boards right now. 
Organized styling always looks so fresh and clean. 

If you want to see the rest {which I highly recommend} go check out the post here. 

3 comments:

  1. Totally loving this space! Thanks for sharing, now I'm going to go stalk them more!!

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I loved this feature... everything in the office is spot-on... total swoon!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover