Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dog Prints


I've had quite a few inquiries about my dog prints so I thought I'd tell you a little about them. I actually found them one day when I randomly walked into Tuesday Morning. I'd seen just the lab print at first, left, couldn't stop thinking about it, went back and realized there were two more behind it! I was sold. I've looked everywhere to find any sort of identification or signature of where they came from but I can't find a thing! So I wish I could give you an exact source but that's all I have.

Etsy is a great place to find art prints! So if you're a total dog lover like me, I think you'll get a kick out of these!

9 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog and you've done a great job in your home with such a small space. My husband are in the same boat.

    whitneykayestyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Home Goods this weekend & they had dog prints very similar to these. Of course I'm now obsessing about not getting them & may be taking a trip back there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your dog prints. I also love the silhouette one from Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tracy K Ohh good find! I'd love to see a picture of them in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those at Target recently. I seriously contemplated buying the lab one. I think they look great as a group in your space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn- You saw them at Target?! No way! Good to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this. And that's coming from someone who doesn't like dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DANG IT! I saw your dog prints from "Made By Girl" and came check out your blog to see where they were from to maybe find a cat version. Well, I love them nonetheless, what a great find! Glad I stumbled upon your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover