Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall/Halloween Details & Shabby Apple Winner

I've put up a few little things to help welcome the holiday season! Nothing too incredible but it's the little details that count right? Take a look...





 {I just grabbed some fun glittery scrapbook paper to add a little green...the bats I drew up as a concept but then actually liked how they looked!}

 {Gotta have my fav Halloween treat -- candy corn! Apparently I can't get enough of it either. Time to refill the bowl...} 

 {I made a "thankful tree" that we'll be adding to until Thanksgiving...}


 {Even the dogs are ready for Halloween}


Oh and the reason you're probably reading this post...the Shabby Apple winner is.......

LAURA!
Please send me an e-mail at kimberlymoore12@gmail.com! 

Alright I'm off to spend the rest of the day celebrating! Anyone else have a birthday today too?

7 comments:

  1. I really like the dogs. :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous details! I love the wreath and all the pumpkins you have around the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kim!! I love the wreath and how festive your house looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly,

    Hope you had a great b-day and that you get over your cold soon! I recently started reading and your blog and as soon as I finish this comment I will be your newest follower.

    Love the dog art ... is that purchased or did you create it?

    Thanks
    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,

    Love your wonderful blog. I have 2 questions which I'm hoping you will take the time to answer. 1) where are your bookcases from? and 2) How did you create the "Thankful" tree? I would love to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rozi-

    The bookcase is the Expedit bookcase from Ikea and the thankful tree is actually a jewelry holder from Urban Outfitters that I then hung home-madetags from. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the paper from that you covered the books with??

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover