Saturday, November 19, 2011

1 Year Ago Today...

I married this handsome guy!

We were married, to be together forever, in the Salt Lake City LDS temple!
My sister did an incredible job capturing that day. She didn't miss a moment and every image turned out beautiful.

I've loved every minute of this last year as we've grown together in the joys and discouragements life throws at us.  


I'm a lucky one. 
This guy is absolutely amazing and so perfect for me!



If you know us at all, you know that we like to think big sometimes. As we were in the throws of wedding planning we decided on Paris as our honeymoon destination. Both with a love of travel & photography, we found ourselves kidding about how cool it would be to have a few formal pictures taken in Paris. Long story short, a million lists and a few phone calls later we had a date with our friend and photographer, Scott Jarvie, in Paris France. It was a unique and personal touch we were able to add to our whole wedding experience. Oh and yes, I brought my wedding dress all the way to Paris in a CARRY ON! No ironing needed. That dress was a total trooper. 









9 comments:

  1. How amazing! You look absolutely beautiful! I think that's so awesome you guys went to Paris and took more photographs for the wedding album. great idea!! The photography and scenery is beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. !!!! such beautiful memories. captured for a lifetime.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely incredible! Gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - love it. started my day so nicely! happy anniversary and many, many more :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are gorgeous! How awesome to take your dress as a carry-on! haha, I'd say YOU were the trooper!

    Laura
    www.happyroost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Paris pics are some o fthe most amazing I have seen! I hope you have all of them framed and displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog this evening...
    Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding photographs are stunningly beautiful!! Very creative & unique!
    Merry merry holidays to you and your Mr.

    www.cherubwishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover