Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Calendars

Can you believe that 2011 is almost over?

I've been loving reading recaps on the world events that happened, watching documentaries on people who made history, and of course watching some of the top funniest YouTube videos of the year...

I've been thinking about what I'll be needing come January first.
I decided a pretty little calendar like one of these would be perfect for kicking off the NEW YEAR!

Twelve ideas.
Twelve months.
2012.

{here}
{here}


{here}

{here}

{here}



{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}
{here}


1 comment:

  1. Only tough work and determination will provide you with the closing outcomes that you simply want.
    , you don. Other nutrients that can only be
    gained using their company kinds of food, like fiber from oats,
    and antioxidants from fruit and veggies, will never be taken
    into the body. What I love about resistance training
    is, it stimulates the metabolism by building muscle and literally kicking out fat.


    Also visit my blog post; pitchforkmedia
    Look into my homepage : diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover