Monday, December 12, 2011

Touches of Christmas

Our decorations this year are a little more low-key, but I love the touches of Christmas nonetheless.






I made these little fabric acorns a few days ago. While in FL my mother-in-law spotted this cute idea in a magazine. I wasn't sure where I'd find a bunch of acorn tops but lo and behold we found a TON later that day while we were on a little hike! So if you have acorns falling in your yard make use of them!



All you need are the acorn tops, cotton balls, fabric, hot glue, and scissors. 


4 comments:

  1. I have a random question. What kind of paper do you use to wrap your books on your book shelf? I love it but I don't know where to go to get started! Thanks- Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! i am gonna need you to help decorate my future home!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover