Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Published in House of Fifty

Another little project I've been working on is an article for House of Fifty! I absolutely love this magazine and was so thrilled and honored to be a contributor for this issue. I addressed the topic of rental living and how to make it feel more like a home -- a subject I have too much experience with!

The entire issue is lovely...I highly recommend reading every page.




Check out the rest of the article here


Don't forget about the giveaway I have running!! My little Etsy shop just opened its doors so your support means the world to me! 






4 comments:

  1. Kimberly, you were a complete delight to work with and love this article! I could have used it several years ago when I was trying to make my rental more like home!! Thanks again and looking forward to working together again in the future, and thanks for the shout out to HOF!

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. The issue from House of Fifty led me to you! Congrats on the spotlight! I love your use of color so I just knew I had to stop in. Count me in as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your article in HOF! Congrats on being published! You gave some really great tips on decorating rental properties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have been renting since we were first married about 6 years ago and I always love new ideas on how to make a rental more personal! Just found your blog, it's lovely! I am a BYU-I interior design grad also!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover