Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week got a little crazy as I added planning a baby shower & a little project I can't tell you about yet to the agenda. I started planning, making lists, and pinning like a mad woman {and loved every minute of it}! I just finished designing the invites and am so excited to show them to you soon!

We're also moving in a few weeks and my husband will be graduating so things are getting a little crazy around here! Please excuse me if I'm not quite on top of my blogging a-game.

Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the inspiration I gathered for the babe's shower. I've narrowed it down to a specific theme but thought I'd share what I saw along the way.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Love the little owls! have a lovely weekend
    xoAmy

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover