Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter All Week

I love springtime and the holidays that come with it -- especially Easter. Since we're in the middle of a move {I'm staring at the barricade of boxes as I write this}, I don't think I'll get around to any decorating which makes me so sad! What I am going to do is fill this blog with Easter all week!

First up: Easter eggs!

A few years ago my husband spent a few weeks in Ukraine photographing for an amazing charity called Courage to Hope. While there he found a beautifully hand-painted Easter egg which, of course, is packed away in our endless maze of boxes. A few days ago I found these on Etsy. Ah I love Etsy. And this shop.








Sorry cheap plastic eggs, you've got nothing on these... even if you do have chocolate inside!! 

-- all images via this shop 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I love all the beautiful colors and the detail is unreal. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful eggs!! Loving the black and white one; makes me want to make one like that! Best of luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover