Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was just too short. Aren't they always? My husband and I are really enjoying life without homework and exams! Now we're just catching up on life in general!

Anyways. Z Gallerie let me know via e-mail this morning that this gorgeous piece of work was now available {for a pretty penny}. Isn't it amazing though? My piggy bank needs a few more pennies but it's definitely going on my wish list!


In other news -- I've added quite a few new items to the shop including these...



{dear NW loves -- you'll appreciate this one!}





3 comments:

  1. You guessed right--I do love the rain one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the NW one:) Who knew there could be so many types of rainy weather!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover