Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh, Baby!

Remember that baby shower I've been talking about?
It happened to also fall on this amazing weekend.
Here's a little recap!

I loved designing these invites.
Thinking about adding a line of custom invites to the Etsy shop? Hmmm....


{the book idea came from mommy to be via pinterest -- so clever}





Since we had a woodland theme going on we decided the menu would consist of fruit salads, green salads, and croissants with various jams. Simple yet healthy and fresh.

I can't take credit for all of the delicious food but I had a blast putting the design details together...




 



 {I did contribute the pizzelle -- love my pizzelle maker}

{I picked up some animal crackers too -- perfect for the "age 3 and under" guests} 

{pizzelle are sweet but I thought we might need just a little something sweeter -- cinnamon rolls did the trick and still mixed well with the theme}




 {momma to be -- isn't she darling?}

{a few college roomies -- love these girls} 



I loved throwing a baby shower for one of my dearest friends from college! She's going to be the best mommy ever! So excited to meet the little man.

I'll be posting resources for a few things from the shower tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like such a great time! You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing! You did such a great job. Pinning it for ideas, who know, maybe one day I will throw a baby shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out super cute! I especially love the banner!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover