Monday, April 16, 2012

Randoms

just a few random snapshots from the last few weeks...

 {loved this custom color combo I did for a buyer! thinking about adding it to the shop}


 {can't get enough pink -- i think this is my first publicized bathroom mirror pic. so ashamed}
{scored these HUGE lamp shades at the local thrift store. definitely should have been packing instead. no regrets}

{enjoyed those few moments with my new place while it was completely empty. oh the possibilities!} 

{spotted these at ikea. pun intended. love love love.}


{purchased this understated beauty. for the past year and a half we've been living with a lousy excuse of a dining table. don't be fooled by the simplicity of our new addition. i have big plans for it!} 

We have a pretty fun week coming up with my husband's graduation, family in town, and the baby shower I was telling you about a few weeks ago. Here's a little sneak peak from the invites I designed...



Here's to a new week.
Let's make it a good one! 

1 comment:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover