Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

We just got back from a great weekend in Cincinnati. I got to not only celebrate my brother-in-law getting a law degree, but meet my new little nephew, and spend mother's day with my mom! I've never been to Cincinnati so it was fun to get the tour. 

This city is FULL of amazing parks & views. 




I was constantly swooning over the architecture. Utah doesn't hold a candle to what you find as you start heading out East. So beautiful.


The Purple People Bridge of course...



A celebratory dinner at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse right on the river.


The graduation ceremonies took place at the Cincinnati Music Hall. Lovely.
It was a great weekend but I'm home and ready to get back to blogging! 

3 comments:

  1. It's so green, I'm not used to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Cincinnati! Looks like you went to Ault Park. Did your brother in law graduate from UC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jules lucky you! such a fun city. :) ault park was gorgeous!

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover