Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Three {or Four} Things To Love...

It seems like the blog is always the first thing to go when life gets busy. Well it's no different for me. I'm trying to stay on top of it but please bare with me if I miss a day here and there. 

In unrelated {but fun} news, have you heard of kickstarter.com? Being the entrepreneur at heart that my husband is, he's slightly obsessed! We're putting together a little project that combines our artsy/adventure sides. I love being married to someone who not only has a technical {engineering} brain but a creative side too! We have too much fun scheming up projects together. Anyways, hopefully we'll be able to get it up in the next few weeks...assuming it gets approved. I'll keep you updated.

Back to the reason for this post. These are three DIY projects I'm lovin...




And on another random note {I'm full of them today}, I love this piggy bank! Don't think it's for sale...but if anyone has ever seen one like it let me know, eh? 

6 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love all the mason jar ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paint dipped utensils! And that piggy bank is adorable- I hope you're able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's your bank lionk and under $25.00 too! http://www.fireworksgallery.net/store/SA0102!180D/Balloon+Dog+Bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that your doggie bank is inspired by a Jeff Koons sculpture.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/arts/design/20suit.html

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover