Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall, You Are Welcomed Here.

Fall is in full force here in Utah and it is lovely. It's a short season so my weekend was spent trying to soak it all up -- the mountains, making caramel apples, bonfires, and the like.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, a truly decorated home involves all of the senses. So with that said, the festive lights are hung. The scented candles are lit. The wool socks and cozy blankets are plentiful. The candy dish is full of caramels and candy corn {at least it was til I got to it...}. And thanks to Abigail Washburn, Bon Iver, and Mumford & Sons my iTunes fall playlist is complete and on repeat.

How do you like to involve the senses over the holidays?



1 comment:

  1. I love your theory that a "a truly decorated home involves all of the senses" I had never thought of it that way. At least not for anything but the holidays in December. That's when everything needs to smell like fresh cut pine and Christmas/holiday music must be on almost 24/7. Now I'll definitely have to light our pumpkin candle more over the next few months and put on some Autumn tunes.

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover