Friday, November 2, 2012

Real Weddings: Design in the Details

Andrea, from this amazing blog {and a good family friend of ours}, approached me last summer to help style her August wedding. She has amazing style already but just needed a little help with pulling ideas that worked well together into a solid plan. Props to Andrea & her mom for getting their craft on and making the bunting and several other details.  

The installation the day of was so fun as everything came together & the reception was a total party! 










{andrea's aunt made these cute ornaments with pictures of the gorgeous couple inside}






{loved this take on the classic strawberry shortcake}



{almost 2 years of marriage for this guy & i}

{daaaance}

For more info on services & pricing email me at kimberlymoore12@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Come Dec. I am thinking of making over our bedroom...may be coming to you to help me gather all my ideas properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo!! love the photos and again, you did an amazing job and helped us sooo much! my mom was very stress free that night thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover