Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bassett Finds

I was at Bassett the other day doing a little shopping for a client and was excited to see this headboard/fabric combo in person [of course I forgot to grab a photo, my excitement was too distracting]! 
 Since chevron isn't going anywhere soon, I'm totally ok with making such a permanent piece of design wear the pattern. Though I do love how it's slightly different than the classic chevron style -- with the vertical lines breaking it up a little!

[up close and personal]

In other news, I was drawn to these chairs while wandering around. Plus they were on sale [practically everything was on sale]! Good lines & good fabric choice [though can be changed to one of their hundreds of options].




1 comment:

  1. I love chevron! Some of those pieces are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover