Thursday, January 31, 2013

iVillage Roundup of Designers

A while ago iVillage created a roundup of 15 designers 'who will decorate your home remotely' [including yours truly! eek!]. It was a privilege to be listed among so many amazing designers. I loved browsing through various design philosophies, price points, and sample inspiration boards offered by these individuals. There is certainly a designer for everyone's style and taste!



I love working remotely [a.k.a. e-design] with clients. Though it does have some limitations, it also opens up many possibilities:

- i get to work with those of you who don't live in UT
- corresponding mostly via email/phone makes it easier on those with crazy schedules
- most of the resources are found online which makes checkout easy and saves you even more time

I'm finishing up an e-design project right now. Here's the working board for the Master Bedroom. 


It's been a fun project with a great client. It makes my day to get progress pictures from clients! Let me tell ya, this room is looking amazing! So excited to share it with you. 

Aaaaaaand just so you know, I am taking new clients. E-mail me at kimberlymoore12 {@} gmail {dot} com for more info! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover