Friday, February 15, 2013

Target Lamps & A Winner!

[here]


I was at Target the other day and saw this lamp. Target it such a great source for lighting. Here are a few that have caught my eye recently!






I'm especially obsessed with these last two!! I'm working on a design board for our own master bedroom and these beauties have definitely made their presence known...for now!






Photo sources: Target 


>>> And the winner of the design board giveaway is Kim Barnett! Please e-mail me at kimberlymoore12 (@) gmail (dot) com! And thank you so so much to all of those who entered & shared! You really are the best. I may just have to do another one soon!


Happy Weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Totally saw that first lamp the other day and still am kicking myself for not getting it! So cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both!! sometimes impulse buys are worth it right? haha

      Delete
  2. Love those lamps- such great design. From Target? For real? I'll have to keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I am so excited and so grateful, Kimberly! I can hardly wait to get started! - Kim Barnett

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover