Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekly Tip: A Handmade Valentine's Day



In case you're stressin' about what to do for valentine's day...I got ya covered! I wanted to go simple but handmade. An hour and a few of the easiest crafts ever and you'll have the cutest valentine's day set-up on the block! This idea could totally work for your hunny or your neighbors and friends. Find links to my tutorials below! 



Pom Pom Garland | Here
Glitter Hearts | Here
Handmade Love Notes | Here
Chocolate Covered Strawberries | No explanation needed!
Mini Cupcake Papers & Heart Boxes | Purchased at Michaels




Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio


1 comment:

  1. I love the pom pom garland! I just wiped the $ store out of decorations! I will be doing some of these tonight!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover