Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome New Sponsor: Andrea of Him & Her

Hello!! – Andrea Brionne here. I blog over at HIM&HER. Did you know that the amazing Kimberly planned and designed my wedding reception? She is so talented at what she does and has such a great eye for design!
HIM&HER blog is a lifestyle blog about travel and photography. My husband and I are newly weds living in Idaho and attending school.



We love to travel and are currently planning a 2 week trip to Europe! 


I recently launched my Design blog specializing in blog design, branding/logo design and print. For the past 4 years I have run my lifestyle and wedding photography business, Andrea Brionne Photography.

Thanks for letting me guest post Kimberly!
Find me elsewhere:

1 comment:

  1. Love Him & Her Blog:) A two week trip to Europe sounds absolutely heavenly!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover