Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Tablescape for St. Patty's + Free Printables


St. Patrick's Day is creeping up on us. I'll be the first to admit that it's not my favorite holiday nor has green ever been one of my favorite colors nor do I like corned beef & cabbage, BUT , it's crazy walking in to the stores on March 1st and seeing Easter decor taking over the place. So, I feel like sticking it to the little grocery store man and giving St. Patty a shout out in this house!

Here are a few simple DIY ideas to get you started >>>







Clearly I've got the sweet part of the meal all figured out. That's never a problem for me. Rolos for the win. The gold wrapper might have influenced me just slightly in this case. But what to serve? With the gorgeous weather we've had the last 1.5 days I'm craving spring salads. But who knows. It could snow 2 feet tomorrow. I'm just not so sure about that corned beef & cabbage? Do you like it? Please share!



And finally, those free printables I promised! Here are the links:























Photos: Property Third Floor Design Studio

3 comments:

  1. Cute printables! I love corned beef! I look forward to it every year and even buy an extra once they go on sale after the holiday. It's like a Sunday roast but with way more flavor! Just cook them long and low so its very tender and delicious! Cute decor, wish I were decorating this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefanie! I may just have to try it. What about the cabbage?! Yikes!

      Delete
  2. I also love corned beef AND cabbage :) but it's definitely not for everyone...

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover