Thursday, April 18, 2013

Design Studio Challenge: Midweek Update

Ooook. So it turns out this challenge is hard, NOT because there aren't any cute accessories under $10, but because there are TOO MANY. Check out Instagram & Facebook for a few of the other accessories I spotted. I may have walked out of the store with a few extra bags and a few less dollars, BUT, when it comes to the challenge I totally nailed it. I came away with the perfect desk organizer for the new workspace I created for my husband. That desk has z-e-r-o storage and between school, work, and the 637 hobbies he has, stuff accumulates quickly! This drawer organizer is the perfect catch-all for his keys / pens / etc. And it's good lookin' too. Oh, did I mention it was $5.99? Thank you Target + Nate Berkus. 

How's the challenge coming for you? Keep me in the loop! Send me a picture to kimberlymoore12 (@) gmail (dot) com or include the hashtag #designstudio_challenge on Instagram! 












Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio

4 comments:

  1. Ooo dev needs that for his desk! Good thinking def gonna get that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole Nate Berkus collection is super cute!!

      Delete
  2. Now THAT is cute! I would love something like this for my desk space!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover