Monday, April 8, 2013

Design Studio Challenge of the Week

Wow. This weekend flew by. It seems like I hear the words, "I wish time would slow down" or "I need to live in the moment and enjoy where I'm at right now" a lot. Well, for me & my hunny, we'd really like time to speed up over the next few weeks. You see, grad school is tough. This semester has been particularly temperamental and we're in need of a little vacay [and you better believe we've been scheming up some travel plans]. Don't you love how this girl is the one complaining and I'm not even the one in school? Real mature, I know. 

I'll tell you what though, we spent the weekend listening to General Conference, eating gluten free caramelized banana walnut crepes [yowza], and taking naps. It was just so simple & perfect. I feel  incredibly grateful for the uplifting words that were spoken and the renewed faith I feel. 

On a designer note, I am LOVIN' the weekly design challenges. My apartment is thanking me too. This week's challenge is a little more open. Whether it's big or small, check that project off your list that you've been avoiding! And I completely support celebrating the completion of said project with a sizable piece of chocolate. Now if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

I'll be tackling a work space for my hunny. Pictures to come soon! 



Inspired by others >>>

Sydney started an adorable gallery wall // Sam showed off her favorite corner of art
Laura tagged her Africa IG Art from travels abroad // yours truly printed some wedding & travel photos


Happy Monday, all! 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by GlamourMash! New follower here too. I love any design challenge- I will see if I have time to get my life in order so I can do this one!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Holly! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I'll definitely be back to check out the other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Definitely check back in!!

      Delete
  3. I love your blog Kimberly! The design is beautiful :) I also love interior design, it's so wonderful that you are following your dreams :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kristyn! Join in on the design challenge! It's a great way to jump into interior design!! :)

      Happy Monday!

      Delete
  4. oh i love this! can't wait to see what Monday's challenge is :) SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I'd love to see what you've been working on! Be sure to submit a picture!

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover