Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Three [Decor] Ingredient Party

Party planning can be overwhelming. You get on Pinterest, type "insert type of event here" in the search box and have a brain meltdown within the first 30 seconds. But like I always say, design is in the details. It only takes a few cute party accessories to make a total Pinterest-worthy party. 

Exhibit A: 



Pretty sure this is going to become a regular thing on the blog. Because even if I have no good excuse to throw a party...I'm always planning a party in my mind! What do you think? Want to see more? 

4 comments:

  1. I am always planning one in my head too, but I could never actually do it! I love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! Sounds like we just need more excuses for a party right?!

      Delete
  2. Heck yeah, I want to see more!
    I'm like you, I always have pretty party decor on my mind. But if I had to actually plan one, I'd be lost. I guess it's hard to find the right theme when it's off the blogsphere. You know what I mean? Sure, that hollywood theme party looks awesome and I didn't know all the fun polka dots DIYs I could make until I saw that ladybug themed one, but what do I do for my friend's birthday? It's good to whittle it down to the little things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi! I totally hear ya! It's so hard to know where to start, even if you have a theme you're patterning after. Plus I totally believe that a good party doesn't always have to be extravagant!

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover