Friday, May 10, 2013

Displaying Inspiration Around You

I love displaying things that inspire me near my workspace, but it can start to look cluttered and that stresses me out. I've been thinking about ways to make it look a little more organized and intentional than just a few piles of this & that. I turned to Pinterest [what else] and came up with several great ideas from cork boards to clip boards. What do you think? Do you like the idea of surrounding yourself with so much inspiration or is it just too cluttered for your taste?

In related news, I'm on a total office inspiration kick right now. Can you tell? 





Photos: here, here, here, here, here, here

2 comments:

  1. Love all these work spaces and the inspiration wall is a great idea! Would love to have this in my home office!

    -xo Meghan
    http://mbinteriordesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Meghan! Love your blog!

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover