Wednesday, June 26, 2013

4th of July: Chalkboard Tray

You can't have a 4th of July without a few country details! Lately, I've had the itch to use chalkboard paint. Obviously it's a hot trend right now and I haven't caved in until now. And now I know why it's addicting. I'm currently looking around my house for something else that I'm SURE needs to be chalkboard-ized. 

I opted to use said paint on a serving tray. Yes, I realize the tray I found is country in and of itself, but the chalkboard will be way more versatile. 


>>> FYI: You can usually find trays at thrift stores but I found a decent selection at Home Goods too! A little taping and 3 coats of paint later...



Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love how versatile it is!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover