Monday, June 17, 2013

A Thank You + Weekend Recap

First of all, THANK YOU for your response to my survey! It will help so much as I move forward and continue to make this blog a daily stop! With the introduction of Pinterest, the blog world is having to change. In a big way. And believe you me, we are fiercely working behind the scenes to make our blogs unique, original, and constructive. Many of you expressed that you wanted to see more of what I do in my client's homes. This is something that I would LOVE to do more of as well! Design is my passion and I want to share with you the gorgeous transformations I get to be a part of. I'm working on getting several recent projects photographed but design is a process and projects can take a while so it can be tricky at times. Yet, I will make this a high priority and try to implement a more regular revealing of my current work [even if we're only halfway through the process!]. 

If you'd still like to participate in the survey, I've included it on my sidebar >>>

And a quick weekend recap...

This weekend we loaded up the FJ [literally, it was PACKED] with tents, bikes, food, and even a few people [ok FIVE people] and took off for MOAB. Adventure HQ. My cute sister-in-law and I kept up with the boys on all of the crazy adventures we had. 


>>> Follow our adventures around town & around the world! Find me on instagram! @kimmor1 <<<


Image: Property of Third Floor Design Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover