Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TFDS Video: party table necessities

With summer in full swing, brunches on the patio, soirees, and gatherings with close friends are pretty much all I think about. I mean, I'll take any excuse to throw a bash year round but summer is just askin' for it. Though an insta-worthy party is what we all hope to achieve [don't deny it], it's hard to know where to start. There are a few simple rules I live by when planning the refreshment table for any event. Queue video >>> I'm taking you behind the scenes of the small but sweet doughnut [are we sick of doughnuts yet? me, never.] party I put together a couple of weeks ago. Happy planning!

11 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome video! i love how the music and film are fast paced so you never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I love the feedback! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! Definitely a "pick me up". :) Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Where did you get those white plates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline! The white cake stand is from World Market and the white plate at the end is just a random white dish I had laying around, but I've seen similar ones at Target!

      Delete
  4. Loving the videos! And I love your wedding ring BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the best videos! Where do you recommend buying the cute little bags & twine? I know online, but is there a chain store that sells them as well?

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover