Thursday, July 11, 2013

Design Studio Challenge: Midweek Update

+
I've passed by this consignment shop several times while out and about but never taken the time to go in. This week's challenge finally gave me a reason! The verdict? I'll be back tomorrow. It is FULL of good finds that are nearly brand new or still in great shape. I wandered around in circles for-e-ver trying to decide what belonged in my home. Pretty sure the sweet girl working there thought I was nuts, the way I was fussing. 


Anyways. I finally decided on this lamp. My bedside lighting situation was a SAD one and I've been in love with the recent comeback of pharmacy lamps so now was as good a time as any to snatch one up! 

If you're in the SLC area, be sure to check out Emilie Jayne on 8th south & 8th east! 

How's the challenge coming for you?


Photo: Property of Third Floor Design Studio



4 comments:

  1. LOVE that store. I'm always wandering around the same way in any store trying to decide!
    I have some free printable downloads available on my blog today I'd love for you to check out!
    carpedieminteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just took a peek! Very cute! Shared it on my FB page. :)

      Delete
  2. There should be many good finds over here.
    imidesignstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved to SLC! Can't wait to check out this place!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover