Monday, July 8, 2013

Design Studio Challenge of the Week

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Between picnics, slip 'n slides, fireworks, milkshakes, and scenic drives we felt very grateful for the time we could spend together and celebrate our freedom. We ended the weekend with a quick overnight trip to a friend's cabin. Utah surprises me sometimes. Within an hour you can find yourself in the most lush green countryside, without a hint of the desert. It quickly became a 4th of July weekend worth never forgetting. 



>>> Follow our adventures around town & around the world! Find me on instagram! @kimmor1 <<<









Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm away at a cottage for a week - I wonder if I'd be able to find a thrift store in the little nearby town, that could be exciting!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover