Monday, July 22, 2013

New TFDS Video: rental friendly gallery walls

This weekend was full of catch up, studying for finals [for the hunny], and checking things off the list. But we did manage to get away with some friends to another cabin. I know. We have some great friends.

>>> Follow our adventures around town & around the world! Find me on instagram! @kimmor1 <<< 



This video was SO fun to make. I loved last week's challenge and exploring ways to hang art [particularly in a gallery style] with rental apartment limitations. I'll be diving into a few of the ways a little more this week but enjoy the recap video!

Oh, and this wasn't a sponsored post by Command. I just think their velcro strips work pretty great for these situations! 

10 comments:

  1. So fun! Loving the videos! You're husband is such a good sport!

    I'm doing a giveaway today for a $25 West Elm Gift Card if you want to come check it out!

    carpedieminteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie! He IS a good sport! :)

      What a fun giveaway! I'll be sure to check it out.

      Delete
  2. this is so cute! great ideas -- i would have never thought of the different ways you can hang things like that. where do you buy your cute tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! :) That particular tape was gifted to me by my sweet mother-in-law but you can find it at most craft stores or cheaper online. I'll be blogging about it later this week.

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute video! I loved it! My apartment walls are made out of concrete and brick (then painted over - boo) and so it's almost impossible to put anything into the walls. We use command strips too and they work well. I am totally gonna try the clip idea though because I would love to switch out the art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christie! Concrete & brick -- swoon! Blog about it if you end up doing it! I'd love to see how it turns out. :)

      Delete
  4. What an absolutely adorable video! Seriously great ideas there too! I love the metal clips and the giant paperclips too. Really excellent ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K now I want to redo all my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea. Something that would be fun to do with the kids pictures.

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover