Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Casting Call + A Free Room Makeover!




I'm over the moon excited about a little project Kirsten from 6th Street Design School and I have schemed up. You know that room that just doesn't quite feel finished? It needs that extra touch of something?

Here's you're chance to have not one but TWO designers visit your space and give it new life using only what you have + a $50 accessory budget. Kirsten and I will come in and show you two different ways your room could be redone, then we'll reveal these two room designs to all of our awesome readers to spark a little more inspiration! 

HOW to enter: Follow me @kimmor1 and Kirsten @kirstenkrason on instagram and take a picture of the room that needs help then tag both of us and use the hashtag #oneroomtwoways

*PRIVATE USERS: along with following and tagging, please email your photo to kimberlymoore12@gmail.com!


>>> Don't forget to enter the Quotational giveaway running on my blog + the giveaway for a world map print from my etsy shop running over at Sugar and Cloth

4 comments:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover