Friday, August 23, 2013

Road Trip to the PNW Video




If you follow me on instagram you know we made a quick trip up to Seattle [my home!] last week. And if you follow me on instagram you know we were having fun making a video around some of your classic WA icons! 

I'm not going to lie, I'm surprised this one even came together. We met the photographers worst nightmare, corrupted files! Yikes! So I swear we spent half our trip in camera shops, online, and talking with Canon about the issue. Luckily I happen to have an awesome family with ample cameras that we were able to borrow and still make this video that we'd been thinking about and planning for weeks!

So this one's for the travel files. Also, check out a few of our other travel vids here & here

Happy Friday! 

Pssst, don't forget to enter the giveaway from The Bella Print Shop! AND only a few more days to enter the Casting Call!!

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great trip, even if it all came together at the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant concept! And so well done! I can't wait to see more video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this video is absolutely incredible, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great! Glad everything came together, Maria will be thrilled to see the falling into water scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know what her reaction is! haha :)

      Delete
  5. rad video. yall are so stinkin creative!!!
    we just got back from seattle in early july. such a fun and beautiful place to visit in summer. my husband is from the seattle area, too! what area are you from?

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover