Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Design Studio Challenge: Midweek Update


I'm giddy about the deal I found. This lamp, one that I've had my eye on mind you, was 50% off. Yeah. 50% off. The 'as-is' section of Ikea just stresses me out. Except for when it has a killer deal on the coolest floor lamp around. By the way, it was only there because it was a floor model. Not a single dent or scratch. Win. 

My home is turning neutral, one piece at a time. A drastic change from what it looked like even a year ago but a welcome change. It's me. 

How's this week's challenge coming for you?



photo: property of third floor design studio

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it?! This lamp was one of the first things we bought for our new house and I think it's so great looking. I love the as-is section. I always find something I need to bring home.

    Also, I got my print yesterday and I love it! It's going in my office because sometimes I need a good reminder.

    I tagged you in a get to know you blog post this morning. If you're interested in participating, I'd love to see your answers to the questions and learn about what drives and inspires you as a blogger. Hope you'll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! So glad you like the print! I'll check out the get to know you post. :)

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover